Vantage Finance Limited (the company) is dedicated to providing the utmost of professional care and consideration towards its customers in the provision of its products and services. The company recognises that in some instances, there may be times when a customer has cause to complain in relation to the provision of these. Where this does occur the company will treat all complaints received with due process, to consistently ensure that the customer’s issues are addressed, investigated and answered promptly and effectively.
Where it is objectively apparent that a customer has, through the company’s action or omission, suffered financial loss or material distress or inconvenience, appropriate redress will be offered to the customer. Should you wish to make a complaint to Vantage we are committed to the following:
- Complaints can be raised in writing, by phone or in person. The method by which you inform us will not affect the processing of your complaint
- All complaints will be acknowledged in writing, or by your preferred method of contact, within 5 working days of receipt
- An investigation will be carried out to enable us to provide you with a comprehensive and appropriate response to all issues raised
- A final response will be issued to you within 8 weeks of receipt of your complaint
- The final response will detail our understanding of your complaint, the investigations carried out by our complaints assessor, the result of the complaint, and your right, where applicable, to appeal the decision to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS)
- This letter will also outline the Group’s stance in regards to the waiving, or otherwise, of regulatory time limits in the referral of your complaint to the FOS
- Where we are unable to provide a final response within the 8 week time frame, we will let you know what is outstanding to enable us to achieve this as well as an expectation date as to when we will be able to fully answer. You may at this stage be able to refer the matter to the FOS for their adjudication.
To raise a complaint with Vantage Finance Ltd
If you wish to register a complaint, please contact us via the methods below.
- By post: Head of Compliance, Vantage Finance Ltd, 3rd Floor Premiere House, Elstree Way, Borehamwood, WD6 1JH
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 0208 736 2211
To contact the Financial Ombudsman Service*
*Please note that the FOS will not deal with your complaint until you have given us the opportunity to deal with your complaint.